Thursday, October 8, 2009

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently a senior illustration and art history major at the Maryland Institute College of Art in B'more Maryland which means it's senior thesis project year! Last night while I was searching for a reference photo of crabs (the animal, ehhehehe) and I came across this MONSTROSITY for the first time!


AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! It could have been because it was 5 in the morning after staying up all night or the fact that GIANT TREE CRABS are in fact the things that nightmares are made of but I was nauseous and traumatized all morning, and could not partake of delicious nutella in class this morning. On the other hand, this photo might be the best crash diet ever.

On a less traumatic note (I hope), I thought I would share with you this ridiculous drawing I did in my notes for my Egyptian art history class.


It's supposed to be a sketch of the mortuary statue of Pharaoh Menkaure and his wife, Khamerernebty. Instead I drew this. I'm so glad I go to art school to learn to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment