Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Venture Halloween

I'm really bad at the whole keeping up with a blog thing.
I hope everyone had an awesome or at least memorable Halloween. For those who care and those who don't, I dressed up as Henchman #21 from The Venture Bros. and my friend, Annie, was an undead version of #24. We terrorized the school party by wandering around looking very unsure of ourselves in our super flattering yellow jumpsuits. I was completely in character when I ran to catch a closing door, slipped, fell, and then tried to play it off like it was nothing while wondering if I would ever be able to use that elbow again.

This is the part of my post where I hide my face in shame for not keeping up with blogging. B'more Comic Con was really awesome (back on the 10th and 11th of October...)! I peddled my wares like a fool along side cohorts Annie Wu and Ariyana Suvarnasuddhi at our little Society of the Okay booth. A belated thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello and steal our dum dum pops and we hope to see you again at another con in/around/no where near the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment